We are experiencing higher than normal wait times both in the office and on the phone. Please be patient with us as we, like so many others, deal with daily unplanned staffing changes.
Ophthalmic exams require our staff to be in close proximity to all patients (inches, not feet). We strive to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible during the current pandemic as well as any other time of the year. We are a well care office. Please refrain from coming to our office if you are experiencing ANY symptoms of illness. We will be happy to reschedule you to a safer time.
Our COVID-19 precautions
Family Eye Care of the Carolinas believes our most important responsibility is the health of our patients. Not all our patients are able to be vaccinated. We still screen staff and patients daily. We limit the number of people in the office. We sanitize all rooms and surfaces between patients.
WE STILL REQUIRE FACE MASK TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
Regardless of how you answer our screening questions, if you show signs of illness you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- All services offered will be by APPOINTMENT ONLY – this includes optical purchases, repairs, and pickups
- All patients arriving for services must check in via phone from your car and will be escorted individually into the office.
- Only scheduled patient may enter; disabled patients needing assistance and children under the age of 18 may be accompanied by ONE guardian (no additional siblings)
- Contact lens order may be placed by phone for home delivery.
- Prescription refills should be requested through your pharmacy.
Can a business require me to wear a mask even if I am vaccinated?
Please view this CDC information.
Eye Care in Aberdeen
Bringing Your World into Focus
First exam, first bifocal, even family history of eye disease…we are there for you at any age. We are a family focused practice devoted to protecting eye health as well as enhancing and correcting your eyesight. We offer general eye health examinations, contact lens fittings, correction of childhood eye alignment issues and boast a selection of eyewear you just have to see to believe!