Contact Family Eye Care in Aberdeen
Contact us at Family Eye Care of the Carolinas to make an appointment! We can be reached at 910-692-2020.
Our COVID-19 precautions
Family Eye Care of the Carolinas believes our most important responsibility is the health of our patients. Our office re-opened under very strict guidelines. We screen staff and patients daily (including temperatures). We limit the number of people in the office. We sanitize all rooms and surfaces between patients.
Ophthalmic exams require our staff to be in close proximity to all patients (less than 6-foot social distancing guidelines). We strive to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible during the current pandemic as well as any other time of the year. Please refrain from coming to our office if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness. We will be happy to reschedule you to a safer time.
Regardless of how you answer our screening questions, if you show signs of illness you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- All services offered will be by APPOINTMENT ONLY – this includes optical purchases, repairs, and pickups
- All patients arriving for services must check in via phone from your car and will be escorted individually into the office.
- All patients must wear face covering – see CDC link for making your own
- Only scheduled patient may enter; disabled patients needing assistance and children under the age of 18 may be accompanied by ONE guardian (no additional siblings)
- Contact lens order may be placed by phone for home delivery.
- Prescription refills should be requested through your pharmacy.
FECC is taking precautions in our office to prevent the spread of infection while we are open. We encourage everyone to remain highly vigilant and limit your travel and exposure outside your home.Thank you for your patience and assistance as we work to keep our community protected.
We encourage you to contact us with any questions or comments you may have. Please call our office or use the quick contact form below.
Note: All email transmissions are unsecure – please do not submit private health information.
For an after-hour emergency, dial 911, and proceed to the nearest ER. Or, dial 715-1000 and have them page the Family Eye Care doctor on call.
Send a message via your secure patient portal.
Request An Appointment