Our COVID-19 precautions
Family Eye Care of the Carolinas believes our most important responsibility is the health of our patients. Our office re-opened May 11 under very strict guidelines. For the health and safety of our patients as well as our staff we will remain at this level of until further notice.
Until further notice, no exceptions:
- All services offered will be by appointment only – this includes optical purchases, repairs, and pickups
- All patients arriving for services must check in via phone from your car and will be escorted individually into the office.
- All patients must wear face covering – see CDC link for making your own
- Only scheduled patient may enter; disabled patients needing assistance and children under the age of 18 may be accompanied by ONE guardian (no additional siblings)
- Contact lens order may be placed by phone for home delivery.
- Prescription refills should be requested through your pharmacy.
FECC is taking precautions in our office to prevent the spread of infection while we are open. We screen staff and patients daily (including temperatures). We limit the number of people in the office. We sanitize all rooms and surfaces between patients. We encourage everyone to remain highly vigilant and limit your travel and exposure outside your home. Thank you for your patience and assistance as we work to keep our community protected.
Eye Exam Appointments
Eye exams are available Monday through Friday by appointment. Specialty clinics are available depending on your medical needs.
Call Family Eye Care of the Carolinas at 910-692-2020 to schedule an appointment today!
The first step towards better vision is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our Aberdeen office by phone or complete the appointment request form below. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
Please do not use this form to cancel or change an existing appointment.
Contact the office by phone for all emergency appointments.